Welcome to Mom Making Memories!
My name is Rolene.
I am a mom of two beautiful blessings, wife of an awesome husband, friend of many special people, daughter of the best parents, sister of two inspiring siblings, an employee at a place filled with opportunities to make a difference… and blogging about it all.
About this blog
Many women struggle with the same challenges: fitting all aspects of life into 24 hours every day. I believe everyone has a different piece of the same puzzle and by sharing my piece I hope to encourage other women on the same journey.
My hope for this blog is to connect to other women, sharing experiences and laughing together. While surviving life… making memories.
I get my strength and comfort from God. In the faith category you will find letters to show God’s heart and love for us and other inspiring stories. I hope you will be inspired by this.
A new addition to the blog is an Afrikaans section for the Afrikaans mothers where I write in my mother’s tongue.
You can also join our 7 Day Stress-Less Challenge when you subscribe to our newsletter. Our free resources is available to anyone that wants to get organized in the planning of their everyday life (you don’t have to subscribe for it). There you will find a weekly planner, weekly cleaning routine, to-do list, shopping list, bucket list, birthday calendar, I am grateful for list, Bible verses for the unworthy woman and more to come.
Things you might not know about me:
- I believe in God and I love Him. Without Him my life would be without meaning.
- My family is one of God’s greatest gifts I have.
- One of my dreams is to travel the world with them.
- I love a nice cup of coffee and chocolates… lots of chocolates.
- My sister is my best friend.
- I can play piano and guitar.
- My hobbies include to read, knit, crochet and I also enjoy watching movies.
- One day I want to learn to paint.
- I enjoy nature, sunsets… and everything beautiful.
- My husband can make me laugh about anything.
- I have a dog and I love him… maybe more than some people I know. Not really, but he is easier to get along with.
I am looking forward to hear from you.
You can contact me at email@example.com
Get a cup of coffee, sit back and enjoy your visit.